Thursday, August 27, 2009

Boy, I don't know if I can really do this

So, I'm about 99 percent sure that, beginning this September, I will begin a Master's program at the University of Phoenix for secondary education. But, before I finalize anything, I'm doing some research on my possible future career, and stumble across this nugget of pure government beauty in the list of requirements for a full secondary education accreditation:

A passing score on the performance portion of the Arizona Educator Proficiency Assessment. Currently, the assessment has not been developed.

You just can't make that shit up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big C said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 27, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Big C said...

Well, if you can't pass a test that hasn't yet been developed, then what good are you?

Here's what you do: Build a time machine and travel forward far enough to where the test has been developed. Study it and memorize the answers. Then, travel back to the present, hand in an answer sheet to said test, and be done with it.

Geez, man. If you can't handle that, I don't want you teaching my theoretical, not-yet-existing kids.

August 27, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Diesel said...

You must be from the future.

August 27, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home